Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hawaii

 
I know it has been more than two months since I went to Hawaii, but I am finally going to put some pictures up from the trip.
 
 
Let me just say it was the most incredible trip of my life. 
 
 The first day, or afternoon, was a period of awe (the whole trip was jaw-dropping views, but at that point I had just gotten there) seeing all of the new plants and animals and getting used to the humidityand heat.  We ate at my aunts resturant, which has the most amazing food.


 
The next day we went to Kua Bay, it was a gorgeous day.
 
 


 
The water is an uncaptureable number of hues of blues.

 
We saw a turtle and we were so close I could touch it, but we weren't supposed too because the bacteria hurts turtles' shells.  They just move along with the waves.  They are definently oner of the most gracious animals.


 
We then went on an amazing hike.




Can you spot my mom?  She's the tiny speck standing on the edge of the cliff.


 
At the end there were some beuatiful horses that came right up to us.


 
The same day as the hike we went to the Hilton.

 
(Everyone in our family has to take this picture the first time they go to Hawaii)
 
 
We sat and watched the dolphins for awhile.

 
A breathtaking sunset every night.



 

We went to a luau and there was a fire dancer it was crazy.  I gasped many times :)




Then we went to the hidden beach that I had heard so many times was heaven (and indeed it was), Mauklavaina.






 
Washing off in the fresh watter pools.

 
 
On my last day, we went on a boat called, The Body Glove.  Ther was a diving board and a water slide, both from the second floor!  It was a lot of fun!



 
Me and my mom took seasickness pills before, but we still got a little seasick.

 
 




Sorry I don't have a picture, but we went snorkling for more than an hour.  There are so many fish in so many different colors.  And amazingly we saw a huge manta ray and we followed it around for a long time (my aunt said out of all the years she lived there she had never seen a manta ray).  I also went snorkling with my aunt at a snorkling beach one morning and it was incredible.  So many pufferfish!  Snorkling was definetly one of my favorite parts.



 All of us.




I will never forget this trip. 

Thank you so much Auntie Ang!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment